How to stream UnicornWellness.Studio directly from your device to your TV.
From your iPhone or iPad or iPad-mini to your Apple TV ("Apple AirPlay")
1) Make sure you have the latest Apple software update on the device you are streaming from (iPhone, iPad or iPad-mini) and your Apple TV. To check go to "Settings" on the devices, go to "General" and go to "Software Update" and install the latest software update.
2) Go to your Apple device that you want to stream from (iPhone, iPad or iPad-mini) and make sure it is connected to the internet
2) Do the same with your Apple TV making sure it's connected to the same internet wifi connection
3) Go to your Apple device that you want to stream from (iPhone, iPad or iPad-mini) and swipe from the bottom up to access your control center. You will see a little "AirPlay" icon. Tap it and check "AppleTV"
4) Now open up a Safari browser on the Apple device you want to stream from (iPhone, iPad or iPad-min) and go to and login.
5) Click play on the video and you'll see the little "AirPlay" icon: tap on it and it will now play the M&K video of the day on your TV.
If for any reason these instructions were not enough please visit Apple's official AirPlay instruction page so you can trouble shoot any problems here: Apple AirPlay Instructions
From a Chrome browser on your Mac or PC laptop or desktop to Google Chromecast
1) Plug your Google Chromecast device into your TV and follow the Google set up instructions on your TV, if you have any questions about how to do this go here Chromecast Set Up Instructions
4) Make sure your laptop or desktop are connected to the same internet wifi connection as your Google Chromecast
5) Now open up your Chrome browser and go to and login
6) Click play on the video and in the top right of the browser you'll see a little "Google Cast" icon: click it and it will now play the M&K video of the day on your TV.
From a Samsung Smart TV
Samsung Smart TV's come preinstalled with Google Chrome, so all you have to do is open your Chrome browser app, go to www.matandkitchen.com, login and you are good to go! If for any reason Google Chrome is not already installed on your Samsung TV simply go to the the Google Play app store, search for it and install it from there for free.
If you are still having issues please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll troubleshoot you through to success.